August 9, 2015

Sunday - Hot and Sunny AGAIN!

A good day.

I got up this morning around 11, got dressed and came through to the living room.  I used my computer for a bit and then F came home.  We talked about lunch and decided to go to the Daiichi Hotel.  We had a lovely lunch there.  It was local pork with an onion sauce.  It came with salad, kabocha soup and dessert and tea.  

After lunch, we just came home.  We didn’t have any plans and F wanted to take a nap.  We had a quiet time at home and relaxed until F went to his mother’s place, and AU.  His phone died for a while, but they got it working again.

We decided to go to the Internet Cafe in the evening, but when we got there, the massaging chairs were full.  We went drive-about (like walkabout but with air conditioning) for a while and ended up at the older Indian/Nepal restaurant.  There was one other customer, a Canadian that we had met before.  We chatted a bit while he ate and after we ordered.  He left after a while, but it was nice to meet up with someone else.  F and I had the same curry, but different heats.  We had Sag chicken curry.  It came with rice, naan, chicken tikka, salad, a drink and dessert.  I cancelled my rice, because I just didn’t need it! It was very yummy!

After dinner, we headed back to the Internet Cafe.  The massaging chairs were still full, but this time we decided to go in and wait.  We each got a reclining chair in a booth and relaxed.  F was moved after 30 minutes or so, and I was moved after a bit more.  

I watched a show from Canada today, X Company.  It was quite good, about fighting the Germans in World War II, helping the Resistance and so on.  I quite liked it.  I only watched a couple of episodes though.

After 4 hours at the Internet Cafe, we left.  We went to the grocery store and I bought food for myself to cook.  I decided that I was not going to cook for F.  So, I’m going to have chicken tomorrow and Tuesday.  We’ll see what else after that! I think he’s going to have ramen.  Snort.  What else?

Came home and I watched a bit of TV, chased F off to bed a bit later, and now need to get myself there.  

Not sure what I’ll get up to when I wake up, but I’m thinking about going through my wardrobe tomorrow and culling clothes that are now miles too big and finding things that fit me.  I’m sure I have some clothes that still fit!  Fingers crossed anyway!

Come back tomorrow night and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: