September 18, 2015

Friday - Cloudy and finally rainy

An okay day.

I got up this morning on time and watched my show while I drank ice tea and surfed the net.  All day the TV had the outline of Japan highlighted to give a warning for the possible tsunami coming from the Chile earthquake.  It was giving me a bit of a flashback to 2011 so I tried not to watch too much on TV today.  (The threat was cancelled and the Japan Meteorological Agency says that there may be slight changes in sea-level, but no tsunami danger is expected.  Whew!)

I did a workout today and then some laundry.  I thought I’d better wash my workout clothes so that they are clean when I come back.  I burned a couple of CDs and got them working properly today.  Yay for that. 

I also put a spaghetti squash in my slow cooker.  I know I can do it in the microwave, but it takes a long time in my little one and I wanted to try it this way.  It worked well.

I got out my stereo and tried out my new CDs.  They were okay, so I listened to one and then got on to the kitchen stuff.  I washed the dishes and was just going to start dinner when F came home.  He had forgotten about going to the store for me.  To be fair, he did try to call me, but my phone was in the bedroom and I didn’t hear it.  

I sent him off to the store and I took out the spaghetti squash.  It was done.  Yay!

I cooked the psycoro steak and then we had spaghetti squash with our choice of sauce plus the salad that F bought.  I liked it a lot, F not so much.

F did the dishes much later, and I went to watch Castle on the couch and do a little crochet.  My little runner is coming along well, but it isn’t going to be done in time.  I’ll probably take it with me and see if I can do some in Canada.  


That’s about it really.  I most likely have plans with friends on Monday that I’m looking forward to and I still have the whole finishing packing thing!  Come back later and see what I get up to before then.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: