September 29, 2015

Tuesday - Cool and Sunny

A good day.

I had a busyish day today.  I woke up early, around 6 in the morning, but didn't get up for a while.  I played games on my phone and finally got up around 7 and watched some TV.

I had breakfast and then came and kept my sister company while she used her treadmill.  After she finished, she showed me how to use it and then I tried it too.  I used it a couple of times, I liked it, but it took a bit of getting used to.

I took a shower before lunch and then my sister had one after lunch.  We relaxed a bit, I came downstairs and crocheted another square while I watched junk TV.  After my nephew came home, my sister and her son and I went out shopping.  I toured a couple of drugstores and got a few things for my trip and my life!

We came home and did a little bit of work on dinner, then my sister and her husband made dinner.  I did help today, I cut up the potatoes for boiling.  We had boiled potatoes, grilled pork and guacamole and chips too.  It was very good!

I found that I was getting very tired after dinner, so I bid everyone goodnight and then came downstairs.  I'm going to go to bed very, very soon!

 There won't be any updates tomorrow or for the next few days as I'm going away with a friend for a little rest and relaxation.   We're going to the mountains. I think we are both looking forward to it.  I'll try and update in a few days.  Keep an eye out for my next blog entry.  Until then....

No comments: