September 8, 2015

Tuesday - Cloudy and cool

An okay day.

I got up this morning on time and watched Burn Notice.  I even got a load of laundry done quite early.  I did two short walks today too.  My foot was fine today, and it was good to go a little bit longer.  There was a cool thing though…Veronica Mars the movie was on this morning.  I watched and DVR’d it because it was my work out time.  After my work out I watched it all again.  It was really good and I was glad to see a lot of the old cast back for this.  

I did a bit more laundry and noticed that a shirt hadn’t quite come clean when I was hanging it up, so I re did it.  It seems to be my sunscreen, I don’t wear make up so I guess I’ll have to be more careful when I put on my sunscreen.  Although my new stuff that I got in the hospital seems to be a lot better.  Did I mention that?  When I was in the hospital gift shop I saw some sensitive skin sunscreen and I got it. So far so good.  That’s two hospitals that seem to have good sunscreen products…I got some in Taiwan a couple of years ago too!

I took a shower around 4 and then remembered that I still had to mail my postcards!  I dressed quickly and then biked off.  I also went to the convenience store to pick up something for lunch!  AND I bought myself an iTunes card.  I’ve not done that before, but I wanted a couple of books so got the card for that.

When I came home I ate and then I started to get dinner underway.  F came home soon after and dinner wasn’t long.  We had soup from last night, with cheese and garlic chicken, plus salad and fried mushrooms.  I liked it a lot, and so did F.  He left the TV on during dinner so he could follow some Volleyball game.  I guess I shouldn’t complain but I really don’t like to have the TV on during dinner!

In the evening I read and finished a book on my iPhone and took a bit of a nap.  Except I was really reading my book and then ended up texting with a friend about our weekend plans.  I knitted during Grey’s Anatomy and completely messed up the hat I’m doing so have decided to frog it again.  I think what I’ll do is knit it up again with either the yarn I’m using now, plus another yarn or switch to the other yarn at the top. When and if I drop a stitch, I just can’t see it as I’m using eyelash yarn and it is too frilly to let me see what I’m doing properly! 

That’s about it for me.  I did read an article about sleeping better today and they said that I should turn off my computer at 9:00 pm.  I’m wondering what the heck I’d do with myself if I did that.  On the other hand, I might get more sleep!!! 


Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  I heard the weather is supposed to be bad so I might just stay home again.  Come back later and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: