October 12, 2015

Monday - Thanksgiving Day - Sunny but cool

A good day.

After last night's late party, we all were draggy this morning.  I woke up around 9 am, but probably didn't hear anyone else until closer to 10 am.  I got up and went upstairs for some tea and then breakfast.

I walked on my sister's treadmill for a while and then worked on packing my suitcases.  I think that everything will fit...I just hope that my cases are under the weight they should be! I may do some distribution tomorrow though.

My brother in law did the cooking of the big Thanksgiving meal and it was lovely.  We had turkey, yams, stuffing and a bunch of other lovely foods.  It was fabulous to be with my Canadian family celebrating this holiday.  I wish my husband could have been here too, but other than that it was great.

In the evening I did some laundry and a bit of crochet in front of the TV.  After a while we watched one of the Vin Diesel movies, Riddick.  It was okay.  I nearly fell asleep at one point, but when everyone laughed at me, I woke up.

After the movie I came downstairs to put away more clothes and get ready for bed.  I didn't go out today, so it was one of the first days here that I didn't spend any money.  Yay for that!

I'm not sure if I'll be able to post tomorrow night or not.  If I can, you'll hear from me, otherwise, I'll post when I'm back in Japan.

Until next time....

No comments: