October 21, 2015

Wednesday - Sunny but cool

A good day.

I got up on time and came through to the living room.  I watched House and caught up with things on my computer.  After that I got ready very quickly and left for the theater.

I went to see Kingsman: The Secret Service at Machi-Kine.  It was up and down.  I enjoyed Colin Firth, he was marvellous in it, but thought overall it was a bit of a letdown.  

After the movie, I biked to S-Mall and had lunch in Patio.  It was quite good today.  After that, I hacked the hundred yen shop and then visited Doutor for a cup of Royal Soy Milk Tea.  Lovely.

I detoured on the way home to a drug store to pick up a few things.  I got home a little before 5 pm. I had done a lot of bicycling today.

F came home fairly soon after me for a change.  We went out for dinner to Gusto.  It wasn’t a great meal, but it was okay.  I had avocado tuna salad gohan which was basically all the things mentioned above on rice.  I liked it.  F had noodles and said they were okay.

We bought groceries on the way home and then settled in for the evening.  I wrote a few postcards and then went over to the couch for some crochet.  I enjoyed that, especially since the doily is getting bigger.  The thread is very twisty though.  

The first picture shows the doily before I started it tonight, the second after I did a few more rows of it.  

Aqua Doily, row 9

After Row 12

And really that’s about it.  It’s after 1:30 now so my jet-lag must be easing.  Hurray!  And that is it for me for today.  Come back later and see what happens!  Until tomorrow…. 

No comments: