October 22, 2015

Thursday - warm and sunny

A good day.

Well, it is late and I am very tired, so I’ll make this snappy and go to bed.

I got up on time this morning and then watched some TV.  I started some laundry and did a workout again.   Today I did a 2 mile walk behind the couch!  It was quite intense and I was glad that I managed it.

I did a lot of laundry today, and I even culled another pair of yoga pants from my collection.  I watched some of the TV that F had DVR’d for me while I was away and then got started on dinner.  

I made a quick run to the post office to get some stamps and to mail off some postcards.  While I was there, a worker gave me a flyer about the new 18 yen stamps that are coming out this month.  Hurray!!  

When I came home I washed the dishes and then worked on dinner.  I cut up all the veggies and then made a sauce for them.   

F came home briefly and then headed out again to see his mother.  It was her birthday today and as usual he hadn’t given her anything.  Sigh.  I think he gave her some of my souvenirs from Canada.  I don’t mind really.

I looked up a sauce for our stir-fry and then when F came back I started cooking.  It didn’t take long.  We had garlic pork with a vegetable stir-fry with a combo sweet chili/soy sauce on it.  It was good and got good reviews.

After dinner I went to the couch early to work on  my doily.  I only got a couple of rounds done tonight, but it looks quite good.  Here’s the latest snap! 


I started to fall asleep on it, so decided to give up for tonight and go to bed.  I thought I was over jet lag, obviously not yet!


And that’s it for me.  I had a good day.  Come back later and see what  I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: