October 30, 2015

Friday - Rainy and cloudy

A good day.

I got up this morning early as a matter of fact and came through to the living room. I had a normal, quiet morning except that I fell asleep when I planned to do a workout.  One minute I was watching Castle, the next I was snoozing.  I haven’t done that in a bit, so was a bit annoyed with myself.  I thought I’d do my workout early today, and had even changed into my workout gear, but zzzzzzz.  I woke up and started my workout, expecting F to come home at any time during his lunch hour, but he didn’t.  My workout was good.  I did one with a resistance band and I think it is doable for me.  I’d like to do a longer one though, so I will have to put two together at least.

In the afternoon I worked on my column.  Or tried to.  I watched some of Helix from when I was away, and had lunch too.  

When F called to say he was finished work, I had finished my column except for the conclusion and some polishing.  I went into the kitchen and got to work on dinner.  I roasted a carrot tonight.  It was a huge carrot, honestly!  We also had salad and most of the meat we got as a wedding gift from F’s niece.  Dinner was quite good, so yay!

After dinner I had a Skype meet-up with my area rep/friend in the next city over.  We hoped someone else would join us, but it didn’t happen.  Her son talked to me a little in English and asked where F was, so F came over to my computer and said hi.  It was cute!

When we rang off, I  finished my column, polished it quite a bit and then sent it off to the editor. Whew!  Now I can enjoy myself this weekend and not worry about it.


I’m not sure what we’re going to get up to this weekend.  I’m hoping that I’ll get over to the Mall in Mikawa to have some of my new pants shortened, and maybe see a movie, but really, it depends a lot on F and what he feels like doing.  The weather isn’t great either, so he might want to stay home and relax.  Come back a bit later and find out what happens on our Halloween!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: