November 10, 2015

Tuesday - Sunny and Cloudy

An okay day.

I got up on time this morning and went through to the living room for my morning recline on the couch.  I made myself some tea and had breakfast.  
Later I made the bed and also got dressed in my workout clothes.

F called me to say he was going to come home for lunch, but I hadn’t started my workout yet, so I wasn’t upset with him.  Yay!  He did come home for the last little bit of my workout, so got to see me all sweaty and out of breath.  

In the afternoon I did a few things around the apartment and also took a shower.  I needed it after today’s workout.  

I got started on dinner around 5 tonight, but F was working a bit late, so I finished up to a certain point and waited for him to come home.  Tonight we had the rest of last night’s soup, stretched a little with more chicken consommé, plus a slightly different recipe of roasted cauliflower, and some chicken wings and salad.  The cauliflower took the longest because I had to cook it in batches.  Soon we were able to sit down and have a nice meal though.  I thought dinner was really good, I’m not sure if F did too.  He’s not a kabocha fan like me!

He did the dishes tonight, which made me happy, and I wrote up a couple of postcrossings, plus two Gotochi cards for the swap I’m doing.  I rather enjoy this part of the swap.

The evening in was quiet.  F’s back is in pain so he’s not very talkative lately.  I want to talk to him because I didn’t go out today and haven’t talked to anyone at all, but it is hard when he doesn’t want to talk to me. 


Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  I’d like to get out the house for a while, since I’ve spent all of Wednesday indoors.  I will have to go to the post office, but maybe I can go past there too?  I hope so anyway!  Come back later and find out what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: