November 16, 2015

Monday - Sunny but I didn’t go out.

Happy Birthday to my sister….

A good day.

I woke up a bit early today and actually got up and stayed up.  I was a bit tired, but thought it was better than going back to sleep and oversleeping.

I watched the news from the BBC and ABC today, so feel a bit more caught up on world events.  I wish there weren’t any events to be caught up on however.

I had my usual kind of a morning.  I had breakfast watching House, then some crochet time, which was a bit different I suppose.  I spent some time on my computer too.  I also did a workout today too.  I put in a new dvd which breaks things into 10 minute segments rather than miles, so I did about 40 minutes of exercising this morning.  I felt quite good.  I did skip one of the workouts as it was more energetic than I felt!

I had a quiet day at home.  I didn’t get up to too much.  I had lunch before 3:00pm today, so positively early.  F had made cranberry bread in the bread maker last night so I had a couple of pieces with some peanut butter.  Yum.  

F popped home before he went to his mother’s as he wanted to photocopy something.  His printer was out of ink so I volunteered to do it for him on mine.  I’d never done it before though, so I had to work out how.  It was simple and he was able to put his important papers into the office he needed to just in time.

After he left, I got started on prepping the kitchen for dinner.  I had to clear off the table, which was a huge mess after the weekend.  Then, I had to put away dishes, do some dishes and then I could finally start dinner prep.  Sigh.  

Tonight we had baked chicken, with salad and stir-fried cabbage.  The cabbage wasn’t as good as I had hoped it would be.  I used vinegar instead of cooking wine, so it tasted more sauerkraut than I wanted it to.  It wasn’t bad though.

F did the dishes and a bit later we had some persimmon crumble.  It’s pretty good.  I watched Gossip Girl and did more crochet on the couch, then did a few postcrossings tonight too.  I’ll have to get them done and sent out tomorrow too.  

I’m now just waiting to talk to my sister and wish her a happy birthday.  Technology is wonderful sometimes!  


Tomorrow I’m doing a big cooking job, so I may not have a lot of time in the afternoon. Come on back later and see what I get up to!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: