November 18, 2015

Wednesday - Cloudy and rainy

An okay day.

I got up quite early again this morning and came through to the living room.  I filled up the kerosene tank because it was nearly empty and I had time just then. Yay me.  

I watched my shows, did some computer stuff, had breakfast, made the bed, got dressed and also did a little crochet.  My project is going quite well, but I have to get cracking on it!

Just a bit before 12 I started a workout and today for some reason, F came home in the middle of it.  Oh well.  I kept on with what I was doing, he had to go around me to get into the kitchen!  I think I like this workout a lot.  It’s divided into 10 minute segments, which is a lot easier to do than mile segments.  It doesn’t hurt that the dvd also has a programmable bit, so I can pick the areas I want to work on.  I can do the warm up, a couple of segments and the cool down and it takes 40 minutes.  Or, I can go for 30 minutes, or even 20 if I’m in a hurry, and still get some movement going. Today I worked quite hard and did an upper body and then a lower body segment.  That one was tough!

F left for work again after I finished and I relaxed for a bit.  I had an early lunch again.  Today I made some instant spaghetti and put the rest of the duck in it.  With an egg on top.  It was pretty good.

I took a shower in the afternoon.  Later on there was a delivery.  We got our “My Number” cards and have already had a fight about them.  Sigh.

When F phoned to say he was finished work, I asked him to get some salad for us.  I cleared the kitchen up again and started the stew re-heating.  Of course, when F came home we got into an argument about the stupid cards and he refused to eat with me.  Colour me so surprised.  Like that’s a punishment?  I got all the stew I wanted, didn’t have to wait for him to take a stupid picture of said meal and was able to sit down and eat while my food was still hot.  I’d call that a win!

We got on a bit better later on.  I asked him to help me with the DVR.  It’s been recording a bunch of weird stuff, turns out that it is because of my trip to Canada.  Either F or I set it up to record every night, but it should have only been once a week.  That’s fixed at least.  And, I deleted the programming for The Big C so that I could get all of Once Upon a Time recorded. So annoying to have the last 15 minutes of a show not recorded.  

Oh, I threw out a pair of trousers today.  When I was in Australia, I sat on some gum and was worried about how to get it off the pants.  I didn’t want to wash them without treating them first.  Today I realized that they’d be the wrong size for me anyway, and after 4 years in my laundry basket, I’m probably never going to get around to it.  I junked them.  Now I can look my laundry basket in the face again!


And that’s it for today.  All the news that is fit to print.  I might go out tomorrow if the weather is okay  Come back later and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: