November 20, 2015

Friday - Cloudy and warmish

A good day.

I got up this morning and spent some quality time with my couch.  I had breakfast and also some tea.  

When the  time came, I did a 40 minute workout again, and it was tough!  I did a lower body workout that was full of squats, which are not my favourite thing.  Still, I got through it.  

I had an early for me lunch and finished up the last of my stew.  It was really good.  I had planned to go out today, but changed my mind when I realized how much stuff I had yet to do.  Instead, I stayed in.  

I walked to the post office around 4:30 and mailed off a couple of envelopes and a few postcards.  Yay for me.  I saw a lot of birds again tonight, although not in the quantity that were out last night.  I took a few pictures to give you the general idea.  Click on them to see them larger. 






When I came back I got the kitchen ready for dinner and started a little bit of pre-cooking.  When F came home it didn’t take too long to have fresh pasta with Alfredo sauce and pancetta, plus salad ready.  Dinner was good!

I did the dishes because F needed to do some planning for our trip and then relaxed for the evening.  I crocheted a bit on the couch during Castle and also snoozed a little bit.  

I watched Bagdad Cafe again this evening and enjoyed it.  I’m glad as I have just recommended it in my last Journal column!  It had been quite a few years since I saw it last.  

I also FaceTimed my sister.  We had a quick little chat just a while ago and that was really nice.  I hope that we’ll be able to do that a bit more.  I wish some of my friends did that, or had another way to do video chatting.  


And that’s about it for me.  I am off up north for the next few days, so don’t miss me too much.  I’ll most likely be back on Monday, possibly Tuesday if I’m tired, so don’t wait up for me.  Talk to you soon I hope.  Until next time….

No comments: