November 25, 2015

Wednesday - Colder

An okay day.

I got up a bit late this morning and rushed through to the living room to catch House.  I had a quiet morning and even did a little bit of snoozing between shows. 

I did a little bit of a workout video, only 20 minutes today.  It was enough.  My body was still sore from being in the car over the weekend.  F called in the middle of it, but it wasn’t too bad, especially since I had turned off the speaking and just had the music going.

Throughout the afternoon I became suspicious that I caught a cold and by this evening I am sure of it.  My nose is running and I am not sure how I am going to sleep tonight.  

I got 5 or so incoming postcards in the mail today, which was a nice treat.  I have to scan them and blog about them too.  In the evening I wrote up 3 cards, I’d like to do at least one more tomorrow afternoon if I can.

I started cooking dinner around 5:30 and F came home soon afterwards.  He wasn’t feeling well, but went out to get a lightbulb for one of our rooms.  

When he came back I was nearly ready to finish cooking but he said he wasn’t feeling well.  I kept on with it and made a really nice dinner.  Tonight I had “bangers and mash” with salad, tomato wedges and steamed broccoli.  It was pretty darn nice!  I did gravy (from a packet) for the gravy and then when I told F it was ready he couldn’t come.  I decided to serve myself some of the food and then when he came back, I offered him some.  I told him he didn’t have to have anything he didn’t want to eat.  He basically ate everything, but only a little bit.  He really isn’t feeling well right now.  

Bangers and mash, salad and steamed broccoli.  Yum!

I did the dishes, which weren’t bad as I was cleaning as I cooked, wiped the table which F never does and called it quits.  

I started doing postcards, but took a break for the CSI show and a little crochet and end darning.  I decided to press everything tomorrow.  It should make things look just a little better.  

F went to bed after a long snooze on the couch, I’m still up, but will try and get some sleep soon.  I’m not feeling bad, but my nose…blergh.  


Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  I really wanted to get my hair cut this week, but I don’t think it is fair to go when I’m sick.  Hopefully I’ll get over this quickly.  Come back anon and check out what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: