November 5, 2015

Thursday - Warm and sunny 

A confusing day.  

I got up early this morning and didn’t go back to bed, but did fall asleep on the couch.  Sigh.  I thought about going out to an early movie, but decided not to after I read the reviews.  I’m sure it’ll be on WOWOW in a few months anyway.

I planned to go out so got dressed early, then when I changed my mind decided not to do a workout either.  I thought about going out for a drink anyway, but somehow never got around to that. 

I did get a lot of mail ready to send out today, scanned cards, bundled up books and some of the crochet squares for a charity thing that a friend has been promoting.  I took them off to the post office and mailed them off.  I also picked up a new Winter card and 10 of the new stamps.  They wouldn’t give me any more, which is sad because I’ll use them! Maybe they have to ration them?

I came home and started working on dinner.  I was quite busy.  Originally I had planned to do pasta tonight, but decided to make a sort of skillet dinner, like a skillet breakfast.  I got F to pick up some bacon, I cut up yesterday’s leftover potatoes into hash browns, added in part of an onion and some mushrooms and then topped the whole thing with some lovely scrambled eggs.  When I told F that dinner was ready he was deeply into something and basically ignored me.  I tried hard not to get annoyed with him, but in the end he refused to come and eat.  I put his in the fridge.  I’ll have to throw out the egg part most likely, but I have a feeling that’ll be my lunch.  He told me that he didn’t want me to talk to him anymore so I didn’t.  

I washed my dishes and went over to my computer, put on my headphones and ignored him for the rest of the night. I think at one point he tried to talk to me, but I couldn’t hear him and didn’t bother listening.  

I wrote up 4 postcards for Postcrossing and most of a thank you letter for a relative in Canada.  It was a little lonely, but nice in a way.  I listened to The Art of Noise and it cheered me up.  

Not really sure what will happen tomorrow.  I might go out and buy my bus tickets for next month, but I’m not sure yet.  I’ll have to wait and see.  Come back later and find out what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….


No comments: