December 11, 2015

Friday - Rainy

An okay day.

I got up before my show this morning but didn’t really feel awake yet.  I didn’t have that headache today so that was a good thing.

F popped home before I made myself tea and then popped out again just as fast.  I had my tea and breakfast, then did a bit of snoozing.  I didn’t plan that.  I did a fast bed making and changing into my workout gear and did about 30 minutes of a workout.  I finished about 2 minutes before F came home.  Yay.

In the afternoon I took a shower and also had my lunch.  I binge-watched more of Under the Dome.  I quite like doing that as I get to see rather a lot at once.  One bad thing is I have discovered that I’m recording the same episode twice, but then I am clearing more space on the DVR when I erase them!

I went to the post office around 4:30 and mailed off my postcards.  I went into the branch as well because there were some new stamps today.  I got a set of the Winter Greeting stamps.  They are all succulents for a change.  Quite pretty I think.

When I got home, I changed my pants as they were wet from the rain and then vacuumed the apartment. After that, I did the lunch dishes and got out the nabe and washed it too.  It wasn’t dirty, just a little dusty from not being used.  

F came home and started to make the nabe.  He called me over and after my first bowl of it I noticed something was missing.  Half of the ingredients!  We’d bought konnyaku noodles and tofu, but F had forgotten to put them in. He’d also used some consommé cubes, but not made the broth strong enough, so he added more of that too.  After that, the nabe was quite tasty! It was okay before, now it was better.

I did the dishes as it was my turn, and then wrapped some Christmas presents. I got all of my friend’s done and about half of my nephew’s presents.  At 11:00 pm I was tired and had had enough.  

I’ve spent the last couple of hours catching up on-line and listening to my new music.  


On the morrow I have a dental appointment. I’m not really sure what she wants to do, hope it is worth going!  F’s watch needs fixing so we’ll likely take it in to the watch store and I hope to get more wrapping done, but I’m not sure if it’ll happen.  Come back later and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: