January 22, 2016

Friday - A bit snowy

A good day.

I got up this morning on time and did all the usual stuff that I do.  I had breakfast, read my blog and Facebooked, said hello to F when he came home for clean socks and that kind of thing.

I was going to do a workout at noon, but of course, F came home for lunch again.  I waited until afterwards, but ended up stopping it in the middle. One of my feet was really painful and since I might have to walk places on the weekend, I didn’t want to hurt it worse.  

I had a busy afternoon.  I had lunch and then I got stuck in with the membership lists for my woman’s group.  When I started I didn’t have the list I really needed, so I was checking everything by hand.  Ack.

I went outside and shovelled a bit of snow from F’s parking space and the road around it, then came back in.  F had called me when I was doing that, so I knew he’d be along in a bit for dinner.

I started to heat up the stew and I also decided to take some scones out of the freezer and have them with the stew.  I heated up the oven and baked them.  

When F came home, dinner was about ready, so he got changed and we ate.  The stew was nice, the scones were good, and I think we both enjoyed it.  F even did the dishes for me, although I had planned to do it.

After dinner, he watched Kiki’s Delivery Service on TV and snoozed.  I worked on my stuff and got through the whole list.  I’m not done yet.  I have to send emails and make lists and get ready to remove them from the group.  This isn’t my favourite thing to do all year.  


So that’s it.  I’ve just watched the stage version of Billy Elliot on WOWOW.  It was rather good.  I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  F is really tired, so we might take it easy, or might go and see a movie.  I’ll update you when I can.  Come back later and find up what’s going on.  Until tomorrow….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Kiki was on last night. Fell asleep though. Jealous of Billy Elliot! Saw the movie, not the stage show.

Helen said...

I have the dvd of Kiki which has the English voices on it, so I didn't bother watching it!

Billy Elliot was good, but there was a ton of swearing. I wasn't exactly shocked, but I was a bit surprised. I didn't know it was on, I was channel surfing and found it. Some of it was quite good.

Thanks for visiting :-)