January 26, 2016

Tuesday - Rainy and warmer

A good day.

I went to bed before F last night. He was asleep on the couch and even though I tried really hard to wake him up, I couldn’t do it.  He said he came to bed about an hour later. I was asleep, but sort of woke up when he arrived.

This morning, I overslept a bit, but it is mentally hard for me to get out of bed while F is in the living room.  Just knowing that he’s sprawling all over the couch annoys me a bit!  Today however, when I got up, I ended up asking him to pick a side of the couch so that I could sit on it too.  Even though it is is broken, it is half mine!

F had thought that he was to go to his mother’s but he didn’t have to.  He needed to run a few errands and I came with him for that.  We had lunch together in Cocos and it was quite nice.  I had a chicken stew with multigrain rice and it was good.  After lunch, we hit up the drugstore and got a funeral envelope and also a few things like liquid soap for the bathroom.  

We came home afterwards, and F slept for a lot of the afternoon! I did a few computer things and finally scanned the postcards I wrote last night.

When it was dinner time, I didn’t have a lot of calories left and F suggested Kintaro Sushi.  Don’t get me wrong, I love Kintaro, but when you can only eat 3 or 4 plates of sushi to stay under calorie budget, it isn’t a fun place to go.  And, while we were there, he just decided to leave.  There was no “Would you like anything else?”  He just assumed I was done and called over the waitress for the bill.  I had wanted something else, but…. Oh well.

We came home and watched a bit of TV.  F watched the news in English tonight and then I checked that my show was DVRing.  It was.  Great! 
I watched Criminal Minds and then bits and pieces of other shows tonight.  F snoozed on the couch again, and is still there.  

I did have a drink tonight!  I don’t usually, but a few weeks ago I got some bottles of stuff at Yamaya and thought I needed a treat.  So, I had one.  Yay me. 

Tomorrow I have a coffee date in the afternoon and F will be at the funeral in the morning into the afternoon I think.  I would like to do a little bit of housekeeping and maybe even a workout if I can.  Fingers crossed. 


Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow!

No comments: