January 7, 2016

Thursday - Rainy and cold

An okay day today.

I got up early today and turned on the kettle for tea right away.  I was quite in need of my tea.  I finished up my Christmas tea today.  I have a glut of tea and I really have to drink some of it away! It’s a lovely thing to have too much of though.

I watched my shows, although I almost fell asleep in the middle of the first one.  During the break between shows I was so sleepy I set my alarm for 4 minutes so I could close my eyes for a bit.  

After my shows I put on a couple of Youtube walking videos and did them. They were okay and I was able to keep up with them.  Yay me.  F came home in the middle of the second one for his lunch.  Surprisingly, he didn’t bring a bento, I think he had his bagel and some hard boiled egg.  

I had quite a busy day.  I took a shower and after that I did quite a few loads of laundry.  With F being home, he’s either doing his laundry or we’re out so I didn’t have much chance.  I got a lot done. Yay.

I also took the boiled chicken water and strained it.  I put it in the fridge to cool.  I was supposed to go and skim it, but I haven’t done that yet.  After that, I’ll probably freeze some of it so that I don’t waste it.  

I had a very late lunch, around 4.  I ate my bagel with half of an avocado and 2 hard boiled eggs made into a salad.  That was really nice.  

When I was finished lunch I did dishes.  I got out the nabe and washed and dried it for F to use tonight.  I also put away the dishes when they dried.  I was quite busy today and really didn’t sit around that much.  

When F came home he put the nabe together and we had dinner.  It was very good, mostly I think because we used a commercial soup base.  Tonight we had a kimchee one and it was just the right amount of hot for me.  Most of the nabe disappeared!  I might have some for lunch tomorrow. 

After dinner, I did the clean up.  It wasn’t bad since nabe doesn’t use a lot of dishes.

I did a couple of postcrossings tonight.  I have one going to Slovakia and another to South Africa.  I’m quite excited about both of them.  I’ll scan all the cards and send them tomorrow.  I didn’t have time to send out the two from last night.  

When Bones was on, I went over to the couch and did a little crochet and darning in of ends.  When it finished, I went back to my computer and wrote some email and did the postcrossing.  

And that is about it for me.  I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow.  I hope that I’ll be able to do a bit of a workout again, and I want to go to the post office as well.  Wish me luck with everything eh! Come back a bit later and find out about my day.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: