February 11, 2016

Thursday - Cold but clear

A good day.

I got up this morning just before 9:00.  F was in the living room so I made him move over on the couch and I watched The X-Files which just started again this morning.  It was great!  He went to see his mother, I had a bagel and then took a shower just after he came back.  

We went out for lunch to Sukaze, a little restaurant nearby.  It was really nice.  F had oysters and I had a shrimp and cabbage pasta that was excellent.  The meal was a little expensive, but the food was great and the service was good so really, I wasn’t complaining.  

We talked about going to karaoke, but F didn’t have his card.  We went to the bank machine first and then I suggested going to the grocery store to get a new card for him, and a first card for me.  Whenever I go to the grocery store they always ask if I have a card and of course I don’t.  I might be losing so much money.  Ha ha ha.  We popped home to pick up F’s Internet Cafe card but by the time we got to the Internet Cafe he had lost it in the black hole of his wallet.  Sigh.  We weren’t able to go to karaoke but were able to get massaging chairs so that’s what we did for the next 3 hours.  

I watched some things on YouTube this time, mostly L.A. Frock Stars and something about L.A. Ink.  It was free and kind of fascinating!

F dropped me off at home and took the car to the repair shop.  He was home within 30 minutes I think.  

He started to talk about going for dinner at 6 but didn’t even move from the couch until 7:45 when I basically said I was starving and needed to eat soon.  He had wanted to go for gyudon and I wouldn’t have minded too much, but talked him into doing the Gusto thing.  We had an okay dinner there.  I had chicken, and F had an oyster nabe.  Yes, oysters twice in one day.  I don’t know why.  

After dinner we bought a few groceries and then came home.  At 10 I watched Bones and did a little crochet, which I enjoyed.  I followed that up with a bit of Bates Motel and Nurse Jackie.  

And basically, that was my day.  I quite enjoyed it.  It was nice getting to spend time with F too.  He’s back at work in the morning and I’ll have a few things to do around the apartment.  I also wrote some postcards tonight, so I’ll have to send them too.  Wish me luck with that.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: