March 19, 2016

Saturday - Light rain, warmish

A good day.

I slept in this morning, but luckily got up before F came back from his mother’s.  I had a quick shower and then we went out for lunch.  We discussed a little about where to go and finally decided on the Grand el Sun.  We each had the daily lunch special, mine was pork, his was fish.  It was nice!

We came home afterwards for about 10 minutes.  That was long enough for me to brush my teeth and floss, then it was off to the dentist again.  Today I did a lot of waiting, but did get my teeth cleaned again.  They also helped me see the parts that I need to keep working on…. And the best thing was that I didn’t run into my ex-student again.  Yay for that.

F had to take his mother to the temple so I asked him to drop me off at the mall so I could do a little shopping.  He dropped me off and I had a scout around the place.  I didn’t buy too much.  I did get some decorating tape and a chopsticks case at the hundred yen shop.  F called me when I was in there and came to meet me.  He got a headphone for his phone so he can drive and talk.  Gah.

We had a cuppa in Doutors and that was nice too.  Afterwards we came back home and vegged for a bit.  Finally it was time for dinner, so we drove to Kintaro Sushi and had (drumroll please…..) sushi.  That was really nice tonight.  

We came home and watched a movie from the DVR.  Our choices were Kumiko, The Treasure Hunter or The Perks of Being a Wallflower.  F wanted the Kumiko one, so we watched it.  It was an odd movie, but sort of neat in its oddness!  Not sure I’d recommend it to many people though. I also worked on my purse and finished the crocheting part of it.  I'll try and get a picture of it next week for you all!

We watched a bit of regular TV, well I did, F snoozed, but we’re just winding down now to go to bed.  F wants to be out around 9 am tomorrow.  I am so snorting over that one.  I might be ready then, I doubt that he will be!  He hasn’t packed anything, in fact, his clothes aren’t even dry yet.  ACK!

So, with a bit of luck we’ll be leaving fairly early in the morning and having breakfast somewhere about town.  We should be back in a couple of days if all goes well.  Talk to you in a bit.  Until next time….

1 comment:

Helen said...

It's 9:24 and I'm packed and ready. F is doing laundry...said he'd leave it in the washing machine until we come home. I don't think so!!

So...we'll be off soon. After the laundry is hung up!