March 18, 2016

Friday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I got up just before my showtime, watched my show and ate breakfast, basically, the usual this morning.  When I got dressed however, I didn’t put on my workout gear.  I decided not to workout this morning as I had to make a start on dinner.  I was making tuna patties.  

I got a good start on the patties and F came home for a few minutes.  He left soon after and I got the tuna mixed up and then put in the fridge to chill.  Hurray.  

I watched a couple of episodes of Once Upon a Time today in an attempt to make some room on our DVR.  I’ve been letting the episodes record so I can binge watch.  I enjoyed them.  

I watched the US news and somehow F was there again.  He was driving people in the area and came home to wait for them to finish what they were doing.  He left a bit later and I gave him my postcards to mail.  I scanned and stamped them this afternoon too.

When F came home dinner went into higher gear.  I did quite a lot of cooking tonight.  We had kabocha with cheese which was very nice, plus stir-fried mushrooms, salad and the tuna patties.  Everything disappeared!  F doesn’t even like kabocha that much and it all was eaten.  Yay! 

F did the dishes and then I watched Castle.  It was a really good one tonight.  I’m quite impressed by the writing on the show.  

After the show finished, we went to the grocery store.  F was in need of some beer and I wanted to get out of the apartment!  We spent a few minutes there and came home.  

That’s about it for today.  I’ve been watching TV on and off tonight.  Now I’m watching an old Richard Gere movie, one with Kim Basinger and Uma Thurman.  I remember seeing this in the theatre when it came out! It wasn’t very good then either.  


On Saturday I have a dental appointment and then I’m not sure what else we’ll get up to.  There aren’t any new movies in English in town, so not sure what else will go on.  F and I are going away for a couple of days as this is a long weekend here.  I’ll probably update tomorrow night, but if I don’t, you will have to wait for my next scintillating update!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: