April 11, 2016

Monday - Rainy and snowy

Was a good day…was…

I got up late this morning and got dressed.  I had my breakfast and tea and a little while later F came home.  He’d taken his mother to the doctor and then was home.  We were talking about lunch finally and he was relaxing on the couch.  I went to the washroom and when I came back, he was asleep.  He didn’t wake up for 3 hours.  

I sat at my computer for those three hours.  I made a small snack for myself and a little after that he woke up.  I sent him off to check on his mother.  He came back around 6:30 and a little while later we did go out for dinner.

Tonight we went to Krippa, the Indian/Nepali restaurant.  We had a very nice dinner of sag chicken curry and naan with a few other dishes.  We were both quite full afterwards.  We were the only customers in the restaurant tonight so I’m glad that we went.

I asked that we go to the nearby grocery store to pick up a bit of food for the next couple of nights, so we did that.  I got a few things too cook over the next few nights.  

We came home and things were going well.  We had been sharing the TV like normal people.  I asked my husband if he would help me with something on my computer.  I needed a translation because I wanted to send something in the mail that I wasn’t sure I could.  I asked F to come and help me with a translation.  When he came to my computer he started crouching down and knocked over a bunch of my books.  I got mad at him and he got angry at me.  I thought he knocked over the books on purpose, he said that he was trying to stop them falling.  In any case he’s angry with me again.  I apologized, although I don’t really think I did anything wrong.  

So, I’m not expecting to have a great time for the next couple of days. F holds grudges.  Sigh.  Just what I needed.

Tomorrow I have to try and send the package, sans the items I wanted help with.  After that, I’m not sure.  I think I’ll make myself scarce for most of the day.  


Come back later and see what is up next in my life.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: