March 31, 2016

Thursday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I woke up this morning around 8 am and it was a darn good thing too.  As I toddled off to bed late last night, I remembered that Thursday is “gomi” day and I hadn’t prepared it for F to take out.  Well, F left early this morning for work so I could still do it, if I got up immediately and took it out.  That’s what I did.  It was a beautiful day outside and I rather enjoyed the walk to the garbage station.  

Of course, when I got back to the apartment, I got back into bed and didn’t get out again until 9:30.  Oops.  Bed was the exact perfect temperature I needed and it was comfortable and I knew that F wouldn’t be walking in on me anytime soon.  Sorry Mulder…my bed beckoned!

Once I got up I had to take out the bread that F had set up for me, then made my tea and cereal.  I watched a bit of TV from the DVR today.  I finally did my workout, but I was really, really late with it.

I also worked on pinning out my latest craftwork with the equipment I bought yesterday.  I wet the fibres and stretched it.  I hope it dries in a fairly good shape.  Here’s a little picture of it.

Lunch today was from a can.  I’ve never tried the chilli in a can before, and I liked it.  I had half a can of turkey chilli and F’s lovely brown bread.  I was a happy woman!  

I got started on dinner prep around 5 pm today.  We were having swiss chard, fried tofu, sautéed chicken and salad.  It took a while to get it all done, but eventually it was ready.  It wasn’t bad.  I left F a lot of dishes, but he did them.  

We had a quiet evening too.  I watched Bones and Bates Motel and restarted my shawl with a bigger hook.  I’ve done quite a lot of it with a smaller hook, but it’s going to take forever to be done if I don’t use a larger hook.  I don’t have forever unfortunately.


And that’s about it for me.  I had a good day.  Tomorrow, I’ll hopefully run a couple of errands and cook dinner again.  Come back and see how it all works out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: