May 14, 2016

Saturday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I got up rather early this morning for a Saturday, made some tea for myself and had breakfast too.  F was home but fell asleep on the couch again.  I woke him up around 1 and asked him to take me for lunch.

Today I chose Cafe Studio Cinq.  We went there and had the Miyuki-bashi plate.  It was very nice.  The plate lunch had chicken in a tomato-creamy sauce, rice, cold kabocha soup, potato salad and a salad.  It was great.

After lunch, we went to a drugstore so that I could get a few things for my upcoming party, then hit up a cheaper clothing store for some socks.  While we were there, F got himself a few things and I got socks.  I did a look around and would like to go again, but not when I’m with F.  He just doesn’t enjoy shopping that much!

We came home briefly and I picked up a few things and then we headed off to the Internet Cafe. It was Fumihiko’s choice tonight and we were there for rather a long time.  I watched some TV, then YouTube, did a little crochet, read a magazine and had dinner too.  Finally, our 6 hour mark was approaching and I told F I couldn’t take it anymore and wanted to leave.  Unfortunately, when he was taking back his tray a glass fell off it and smashed on the floor.  Oh dear.

We came home after we paid and I made guacamole.  Our avocados were perfectly ripe and I didn’t want to waste them.  We ate rather a few tortilla chips and guac and some salsa too.  

We watched a couple of movies on TV.  The first was terrible, and the second was quite good.  F wouldn’t watch something from the DVR but that was okay really. 

Anyway, I’m going to go to bed soon.  I’m not sure what we’ll be doing tomorrow. I know we have to go to City Hall to pick something up, after that I’m not sure. 


Come back in a bit and find out about my Sunday.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: