May 7, 2016

Saturday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I got up this morning and went into the living room. I took a shower and afterwards watched a little telly.  We had lunch at home today, we had a couple of bagels with some cold meat and some salad.  It was very nice really.  When I’d eaten, I did a load of laundry.  I had done a 

After a bit, we went to karaoke!  I had wanted to go all of the holiday and we had a good time.  We got free time and decided to have our dinner there too.  It probably wasn’t the healthiest meal we’ve had, but it was okay.

We came home for a few minutes and then set out again to go and see The Sea of Trees at the local theatre.  It was an intriguing film, not quite successful, but well worth watching.  

When the film finished, we did a spot of grocery shopping and then came home again.  At midnight I watched Penny Dreadful and then after it So You Think You Can Dance.  Both were worth watching.  


F is snoring away on the couch.  Since it is Mother’s Day tomorrow he has a few things to take over to his mother’s house.  We’re planning to go to Sakata to meet up with a friend in the afternoon, so we do have some plans for the last day of our Golden Week.  Come back a bit later and see what our day turns out to be.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: