June 13, 2016

Monday - Rainy, clearing and cooler at night.

A goodish day.

I woke up late this morning.  Of course I had stayed up much, much too late last night, but I watched most of Castle and did my tea and breakfast thing.  This morning I made oatmeal and it was lovely.  

I had a pretty good day.  I didn’t do a workout.  I was tired and couldn’t get motivated.  F came home for lunch which annoyed me for some unknown reason and then popped in again later on in the afternoon.  I really don’t like it when he does that.  I took a shower while he was here!

Later on I worked on my computer for some stuff and then got a handle on dinner.  Tonight was taco night.  I got the kitchen cleaned up and then got ready to cook.  When F came home, I was almost done my prep.  I cooked the meat and just before it was ready I put the taco shells in the toaster oven to warm up.  I asked him to keep an eye on them for me.  He didn’t.  I pulled them out before they were burned completely, but they all had a huge burn on the side of them.  Sigh.  I knew I was tempting fate, but thought he might at least give them a look now and then.

Anyway, we ate and the tacos were good.  I had made some overnight drained yogurt to use as sour cream, had some sharp cheddar cheese grated, had some salsa and some taco sauce ready for us and we had salad as well.  It was nice!  I think F had forgotten how nice tacos can be.  I hadn’t.

After dinner F did the dishes and then he asked me if I wanted to go out for a walk.  I did as it happened, since I was a bit of a couch potato today.  We went out just after 9 pm.  We ended up walking over 2 miles tonight!  That was actually a good thing.  

We came home and F watched some TV until he took his second bath of the night.  While he was gone I changed the channel and watched a documentary on the Queen.  

And that was about that.  I’m not feeling great today.  I think it is a combo of too much sun yesterday, plus my ears feeling really odd.  I’m not sure if it is a reaction to the air conditioning where we were yesterday or not, but my ears almost hurt.  The side of my neck and jaw hurts too, so I haven’t felt that genki today.  


Tomorrow I don’t have any plans yet.  It depends on the weather whether I make it out of the apartment during the day or not.  Come back later and find out if I do.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: