June 19, 2016

Sunday - Hot and sunny, to cloudy and rainy

A good day.

I went to bed when it was getting light last night, so I slept in very late today.  I was actually quite shocked with myself.  Oh well.  Unfortunately, F decided to go to his mother’s after I got up.  He was supposed to go in the morning, but didn’t.  

When he came back, we went to Cafe Cinq for a nice lunch.  I was surprised that they let us in for lunch.  There was only five minutes left on their lunch time.  Still, we made it!  After lunch I bought a few postcards in the giftshop and then we went to the Chido Museum to see the changing exhibit.  It was about Zen.  I didn’t think I’d be interested at all, but it had a lot of drawings and paintings, so I found it quite cool.  

After the museum we hit up my craft shop.  I bought a few aroma insect bands.  I’m not sure if they work or not, but I really dislike using bug spray.  I dislike being bitten by bugs more however!

We tried to find a cafe, but the first one we looked at was closed.  We ended up at a Mosburgers for drinks.  While we were there we made a plan for the next little bit.  F wanted his hair cut, so he would drop me off at S-Mall and then I’d hack around while he got it done.  That’s what we did.

I spent a little time in the mall.  I didn’t buy very much, just a pencil, a marker and some pencil lead.  I was just going to head upstairs when I bumped into F.  He hadn’t phoned me yet or anything so it was a happy coincidence.  We went upstairs, looked at another shop and then F suggested having dinner in Patio, the mall’s restaurant.  I was surprised because he doesn’t like it much.  We went, and I had a nice meal.  I don’t think he loved his meal, but it’s his own fault.  I told him not to have ramen there, he always complains about it.  He didn’t complain too much about it tonight though.

We bought a few groceries at our local shop and then came home.  I watched a couple of Prince things tonight.  There was a documentary about Prince and then Purple Rain was on afterwards.  The weather is now quite bad, so some of the film was a bit distorted.  Sigh.  

Anyway, F went to bed a while ago, but I’m not sure if he’ll be able to sleep with the storm the way it is.  I’m not sure if I will be either.  The thunder is right over us.  

So that is it for today.  It was quite a busy day.  F was a bit upset that we didn’t walk tonight, but I like to take a night off!  My feet need the rest! 


Not sure what’ll happen next, guess you’ll have to come on back and find out! Until tomorrow….

No comments: