June 21, 2016

Tuesday - Warm and sunny

A good day.

I got up early for a change and made my breakfast.  Castle was quite good today and I did some internet stuff during the other shows.  I even made the bed a bit earlier than I have been lately, even got dressed then too.

F came home for lunch and had cheap and cheerful ramen.  It smelt quite good and I was reading another blog about wonderful food so I got a bit hungry for a change.  Still didn’t have any ramen!

In the afternoon I watched a few things off the DVR and had an early lunch for a change.  That was good.  I finished up my quinoa and last night’s chicken.  I made a buddha bowl thing with those two things, the last of the swiss chard and a little salad.  I made up my sauce as well and the whole thing was a big yum!

I scanned my cards today too.  I had a whole pile of incoming cards to do.  I’ve received quite a few in the last few days…it surprises me how they seem to come in waves.  I had three outgoing cards too.  I scanned them, stamped them, and ran them off to my local post office.  

I came home and got started on dinner.  I started with the dishes and then washed the snow peas.  I had found an interesting recipe for them, so had to prepare them.

F was a tad late tonight.  He didn’t phone me until 7 pm ish.  I had most of dinner ready, I just had to cook it.  We had quite a good one.  Cucumber sticks, tomatoes, salad, miso pork sauce and sesame snow peas.  It was really good and it all disappeared!

F washed the dishes, sort of, and wanted to go for a walk again.  I said it was okay and got changed to go out.  We preplanned our route tonight and that was a good thing.  No convenience stores tonight, and not quite as long as last night either.  We walked just under 2 miles tonight.  I might try and take a break for a night or two, my foot is quite sore and isn’t getting the rest it needs to recover.  

I watched Suits tonight on the couch.  I didn’t crochet, I just looked for some good edgings for my runner.  I didn’t really find any.  I found one on Pinterest, but when I went back to look at it again, I couldn’t find it.  

And that basically was my day.  Tomorrow I’m going out with a friend to Mikawa to do a little window shopping and to see what’s new at the mall.  We’ll probably have lunch and hopefully just enjoy ourselves.  


Come back in a bit and see just what I get up to!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: