June 28, 2016

Tuesday - Cooler but muggy

An odd day.

I got up this morning a little late, but did my tea, Castle and breakfast thing today. I made myself some porridge again, I love it.  I may have to get myself some more oats soon.

I got myself dressed and some work started early on, quite surprising myself. F came home for lunch although as usual I’m not sure why.  He made his lunch and then very nicely left me his dishes.  Gee, thanks!

In the afternoon I did some laundry, and folded up some finally dried things.  I had lunch, which was the rest of some instant pasta from yesterday.  Honestly, I didn’t like it that much.  The amount of calories it had compared to how much was a serving wasn’t good.  However, I did finish up the duck breast and that was nice.

F called fairly early to say he was on his way home, so I got dinner heated up and the table set.  However, he wasn’t home until 8 pm.  It was almost too late by then.  He asked if I’d like to go for a walk, I said I would.  

The problem started when he finally came to the table.  He had one fajita and then started mumbling about his stomach being bad.  He ended up going to bed and basically that was it.  He got up for a few minutes a little later, but went back to bed almost immediately.  

I got stuck doing the dishes, but at least I can’t complain about the jobs he didn’t do tonight, because I did them!  I left the table cleared off and wiped, ditto the stove.  

We didn’t go for a walk and I didn’t go without him.  It’s dark out and while I don’t think anything would happen to me out there, I’d just rather go with him than without him.  

I did a little bit of crochet during Suits at 11 and also watched the documentary about Gareth Malone’s choir at midnight.  It’s been a very quiet solitary day.  However, I did get quite a bit done on my column, so I’m around half done now.  I don’t mind that at all!

Tomorrow I have to do more column writing and hopefully get it done!  I’d also like to go to the post office and mail off a card to a friend, and maybe run an errand or two if I have time.  Wish me luck with that please!

Come back in a bit and see if I get any of my things done!  Until tomorrow….


No comments: