July 11, 2016

Monday - Sunny and not too hot

A good day.

I got up this morning with a mission in mind.  I got dressed soon after I got up, made the bed early too.  I did my computer stuff, had tea and breakfast and just before 12 I hit the road!  I rode my bicycle over to the mall and had lunch there.  I was in the coffee shop and today I had their salad lunch.  It was very nice and I enjoyed it.

I biked off again, this time I went to the movie theatre and went to see Room. It was a worthy movie of a fabulous and difficult emotionally book.  It was showing in the tiny theatre room, and there were a lot of people watching the film.  Excellent movie, great performances, very thoughtful film.

After the film I quickly visited the Main Post Office, but didn’t buy anything.  After that, I headed home.

At home, I changed and I noted that F had been home, probably for lunch, but I’m not sure. I did a bit of cleaning up.  I finished a bit in the kitchen, and I also picked up a lot of F’s garbage.  The stuff that falls off the living room coffee table tends to stay on the floor.  

F finally came home around 7:00 pm and we had dinner.  It was quite nice.  We just did sandwiches today, with salad on the side. I had sliced some cucumber and also some red onion, and soaked them separately in vinegar.  They were quite nice on our sandwiches, a bit strong on their own though.

I did the dishes because F was tired and there really weren’t very many.  I got them done and a few minutes later changed into my walking gear.  

F was tired and not feeling great so he asked for a not too long walk which was fine.  I’d had lots of exercise already.  We did a “course” and stopped off in a conbini for an ice cream.  We came home and had our ice cream and a quiet evening.  There was very little on TV for me tonight, so I let F watch some boxing.  Bleck, but he likes it. I did some Postcrossing so I was entertained!


That was my day.  It turned out surprisingly well.  Hurray for that.  I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to so please come back and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: