July 12, 2016

Tuesday - Sunny and Warm

A good day.  

I got up this morning at the usual time and made myself some porridge and tea.  That was rather nice and I enjoyed it.  I put a caramel sweetener on the porridge and thought that was nice.

I had a nice morning really and got some of my usual stuff done.  I watched a little bit of TV and had a fairly early lunch today. I even scanned my cards and eventually took them over to the post office.

When I came home again I washed the day’s dishes and then got a start on dinner.  It was a simple one tonight, just pasta and a bought sauce that I didn’t have to heat up, but it turned out quite nicely.

F was home a bit late, and tired as usual, but had dinner with me.  He even came to the table when I called him, which was amazing!  Dinner was nice.  We had our pasta with some salad and then we had some plums afterwards. Yum.

F booked our tickets for our holiday in September and we spent a few minutes discussing optional tours.  Since they are free, I suggested saying yes for now, but when we have some firm plans, cancelling them.  I really do not want to go on a Japanese tour.  

We went for a walk tonight, but it was just a short one since F wasn’t feeling all that great.  I actually wanted to keep going, but if he didn’t want to then it was better to stop.  

I watched Suits and did a bit of crochet.  I worked on my table runner.  I am getting it done.  I really like it a lot.  


And, that’s about it.  Tomorrow I am going out and about with a new friend, I may spend some time at the mall afterwards, I’m not sure.  Come back later and find out about my day.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: