July 14, 2016

Thursday - Cloudy, muggy, hot

An okay day.

I had a usual sort of morning today.  I got up, made myself some porridge which was lovely and some tea too.  In the early afternoon, I turned off the TV and did some vacuuming and tidying up.  I was sweating by the end of it.  It was a humid day.

In the afternoon I had lunch and also watched a bit of stuff from the DVR. I enjoyed myself.  

Around 5 I started to get the kitchen in order for dinner.  I did the dishes from the day up and started prepping the food.  F came home a bit later and I got dinner into higher gear.  I made some chicken in the toaster oven, and some anchovy potatoes from a spice packet.  I asked F to come over to eat but he wouldn’t.  I didn’t say much, just decided to have my own dinner.  That done, I cleaned up after myself and then asked him if he’d like to have anything for dinner.  He said no and apologized.  He wasn’t feeling that great.  I’m sorry that he wasn’t feeling well, but was quite happy that he didn’t get mad at me and told me the reason why.  

I cleaned up everything and put the rest of the dinner stuff away.

In the evening we went out for a walk.  We did go a little longer than the last couple of nights, but it still wasn’t long enough.  On the way back we stopped into the convenience store for a couple of things.  

I watched a couple of shows tonight and did some crochet and postcrossing too.  That was fun.  


Tomorrow I have to be up early as there is a person checking our gas around 9 am.  Also, it is a long weekend so I’m not sure what is going to happen around here either.  Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: