July 15, 2016

Friday - Warm and sunny, bit muggy

A good day.

I got up early this morning, earlier than I even meant to!  I got dressed and did a little last minute straightening up.  The Gas Guy came just after 9 and was in the apartment for quite a while, doing whatever it was that he was doing with the gas!  

He left and I went back to my normal day.  I had tea and breakfast, watched Castle for the third time and saw F when he came home a couple of times.  

In the afternoon I did some computer stuff and also  watched a few shows off the DVR.  I had a yummy lunch of leftovers and then scanned my cards and stamped them.

I ran off to the post office and was able to buy the newest series of the Gotochi cards.  I bought a few for keeping and for sending too.

Ginzan Onsen - The newest Gotochi card from Yamagata

I came home and started getting ready for dinner.  I sautéed some mushrooms and set the table, got a few ingredients out of the fridge to warm up.  When F came home I kicked dinner prep up a notch and we had a nice dinner of cheese and mushroom omelettes plus hash browns and salad.  It was all quite nice.  F did the dishes afterwards, which was nice for me!

We went for a walk tonight and ended up at the convenience store for some ice cream again.  It’s hard to resist when it is summer.  We came home, had our ice cream and some blueberries and settled in for the evening.  I watched a couple of programmes and just finished a Daniel Radcliffe movie called Horns that was rather odd, but interesting!  


Tomorrow I’m off to the doctor’s office again to pick something up, then I don’t know what I’ll get up to.  Hopefully I’ll be able to update, so come on back and find out!  Until tomorrow…

No comments: