July 22, 2016

Friday - Sunny and Hot

A good day.

I got up on time this morning, had some breakfast and tea and a while later started to do some laundry.  I did a couple of loads today, along with putting away some of the dry stuff.

In the afternoon I watched a bit of stuff from the DVR and then cleared it off.  Yay me.  I had lunch and it was very nice too.  It was mostly leftovers, but I like leftovers a lot.  

Around 5 pm I started to get the kitchen ready for dinner.  I got the ingredients ready and when F came home a bit after 6 I was ready to cook.  I made Migas which I first heard about from a reader to this blog (Thank you!!!)  I didn’t have anything spicy to put in, but the tortilla chips and a bit of cheese were well received.  

After dinner F went to bed and that’s where he still is.  He’s been sleeping for 6 hours.  Obviously he got out of doing dishes and even though he said he’d go for a walk, he didn’t get up, so no walk tonight.  Sigh.  

I spent a quiet evening by myself watching telly.  It wasn’t bad, but it was a bit lonely to be honest.  

I really have no idea what we’re going to get up to this weekend.  I’m hoping to be able to see a movie, but I don’t know if F will be up for that.  You’ll just have to come back later and find out.  Until tomorrow….


No comments: