August 13, 2016

Saturday - Hot and sunny

A good day!

It is terribly late right now so I’ll give the important details only of today. Got up and had breakfast at home and then went out for lunch with F.  We went to Naa and it was nice.  Then, we found went for coffee and that was good too. 

We were a bit tired so came home for naps in the middle of the day.  There was also a bit of the Olympics on the TV too.

We  drove out to Mikawa’s Mall around 6 pm and had dinner in the pasta restaurant there.  I tried a new sort of pasta for me, mentaiko with salmon and mushroom.  It was okay, but I probably wouldn’t have it again because it felt too salty to me.

We did a little hacking around the mall and then went to see X-Men: Apocalypse.  I enjoyed it, but then again, I’m predisposed to like X-Men films.  

We went over to Don Qixote after the movie to get some cheap drinks and ended up getting me a pair of crocs.  No longer will I be able to talk about my “fake crocs”. We also picked up a few things from the food section before coming home.  

F watched Olympic tennis and then we went out to see the meteor shower tonight.  Sadly, it wasn’t a great night for it as it seemed a little hazy up there.  The last few nights have been so clear we were spoiled.  Still, we did see a few.


And that’s it.  I’m not sure what we’ll get up to on Sunday.  You’ll have to come on back and find out!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: