September 15, 2016

Thursday - Sunny and warm

A good day.
I got up early this morning and decided to just stay up.  I think I did snooze a little on the couch later, but no matter.  I didn’t have breakfast or coffee until later than usual. 

I expected F to come home for lunch, but he didn’t.  I was quite glad of that.  I watched some of the stuff off the DVR, especially Agents of Shield.  I really am enjoying that show.  I’m not sure why, I just do.  

I did some laundry today, a lot actually, and I did a spot of cleaning too.  I folded up some clothes and put them away too.  I noticed when I was putting clothes in the washing machine that the lint trap had a huge hole in it, so I sewed it up.  It wasn’t a beautiful job, but hopefully it’ll do the job for a while.

I scanned my cards and after my late lunch I ran them to the post office.  I came home another way and got a lovely view of Mt. Chokai in the background.  

When I got home, I started working on dinner.  I did some eggplants as a stir-fry, so got the ingredients ready and prepped everything else for when F came home.  

When F came home he said he was tired, but did laundry and then sat on the couch and watched TV.  It might have been the news, but I must have asked him 5 times to come to the table when things were ready and he ignored me.  The pasta was basically ruined but we both ate it anyway.  The eggplant was quite nice.  

After dinner, F made a big scene about feeling dizzy and let me know that my putting things away off the table was annoying for him.  I really didn’t know what he was on about.  I always clear the table and put things away because he doesn’t/won’t.  Then, since he was such a delicate flower, I did the dishes too.  He protested, but I told him I didn’t want him fainting and breaking any of them.  I do believe him that he wasn’t feeling well, he didn’t drink much today and it was warm. He could have just asked me nicely if I’d do them.  

I had planned Postcrossings for tonight, but didn’t do any.  Instead I did some crochet during Bones.  My other programmes weren’t on tonight so I just chilled.


Tomorrow night we have a dinner date if F gets home in time from work.  I’m not completely sure that I will be updating, so please don’t wait up for me.  Come back later, in a day or two, and see what I’ve been up to.  Until tomorrow?

No comments: