September 22, 2016

Thursday - Cloudy and Rainy

A good day.

I got up this morning to an empty apartment, so I did my usual stuff.  I watched The X-Files, had breakfast and tea.  F came home and I kept watching my other show too.  Afterwards, I took a quick shower and then we went for lunch.  

I had suggested Cafe Studio Cinq, so that’s where we went.  It was very nice today, as always, although F thought it was too expensive.  Gah.  

We went to Musashi for a couple of things and then ended up at the Internet Cafe.  I wasn’t terribly pleased to be honest as I hadn’t taken my bag of things to do with me.  Still, I thought I’d spend some time surfing the web or whatever.  We arrive and F was able to get a massaging chair, but I wasn’t.  I went to a reclining chair and watched The Rock, or part of it.  I chuckle a lot at that film, Sean Connery, a 60+ year old man manages to do what the Marines/special army guys can’t do.  

The staff worker came to tell me that I could change to a massaging chair at the very end of the film.  It took a few minutes and I missed the end.  Sigh.  And then, I tried to watch YouTube, but for some reason it had no volume at all!  So, basically, I had a boring time, with the exception of watching The Rock and a bit of Agent Carter.  

After a long while, F came to get me and we checked out.  He suggested Tonkatsu for dinner and as it had been a long time since we’d had it, I was fine with it.  We went to our usual place and had a nice meal.  The restaurant wasn’t too busy, but it seemed to take a long time to get our meal!

Next up, we bought a few groceries.  We are planning to get bento for dinner tomorrow night, since we don’t want to leave a lot of mess behind in our apartment.  I might get Subway if I have the chance, although that is a little doubtful.  

I made us some tea and watched Bones and did some crochet during it.  F went to bed fairly early as he has to go back to work tomorrow.  
The two panels of my upcoming poncho.  Same colours, totally different looks!

So that was my day.  It was quite nice to be honest.  Tomorrow I need to do a few household chores and finish my packing.  


I’m not sure if I’ll update tomorrow night.  I might try and get an early night, but you never know.  I won’t be around for around a week, so don’t miss me too much!  Until……?

No comments: