September 6, 2016

Tuesday - Hot and Sunny, with some rain

Was a good day…now a bad one.

I had a decent enough morning.  I did my usual things and watched The X-Files and then Burn Notice.  I’m so glad they are showing that one as I missed it before.  I was up early and dressed myself again, but there was no inspection today.  

In the daytime I scanned my cards and got them ready to go out.  I put them aside for a bit.  I did a few other things, watched a bit of telly, the usual.  Around 4 I had a very late lunch and then remembered I had to go to the post office, so off I walked as fast as I could. I had to buy a stamp, so I had to be there before the post office closed.  I just made it.  Lucky they weren’t busy.

When I came home I started dinner.  Tonight we had “bangers and mash”, so I had to peel potatoes and then cook them.  I also had to cook the eggplants again and prepare the table.  I got things done, but after F came home I had to hustle.  It was a bit difficult and as usual I didn’t have any help.  
F finally came to the table and we ate.  Things were nice!  My “mash” was nice, and the sausages were surprisingly good.  F even volunteered to do the dishes tonight.  

F asked me a couple of times about going out for a walk, but I said no.  I meant it last week when I said I wouldn’t go again.  

F watched a very boring and noisy soccer game between Japan and Thailand, so I missed my TV show.  I wasn’t too pleased honestly.  I spent my time making up a listing of things we can do when we’re on holiday.  Some of the things are a little difficult because the two days we’ll be there are the two days that many places close.  I spent two hours on this and made a little chart so it would be easy to see.  I saved it on my computer.  

When F’s game was over, I went over to show him it and talk about it.  He pulled up the “free” tour that the travel company gives us.  He had told me that he would cancel it if we came up with something better.  I don’t have any interest in the free tour because it’ll be in Japanese and because they’ll drag us through a tourist shopping trap.  Now he tells me that we really shouldn’t cancel it.  Huh?  They have a free lunch.  Oh yum.  You know, lunch that you don’t pay for tastes better.

He wasn’t interested in looking at or hearing about the places on my list so I felt like I had just wasted my time.  I got up, took my paper and ripped it up on the way back to my computer.  F went crazy.  He got really angry, started talking about cancelling the trip or sending me by myself and really worked himself up into a state.  I told him it wasn’t a big deal and that I could print another paper but he was determined to be agitated.  Then of course he couldn’t calm himself down to go to bed.

He was in a state for a while and then went to bed after some ramen.  He closed the bedroom door quite firmly on the way. 

So that was my day.  Not really sure why he got so angry.  I was the one who was angry and I told him that.  Apparently I’m not allowed to have emotions.  

Come back later and find out if my Wednesday is a better day or not.  I’m thinking not.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: