September 7, 2016

Wednesday - Cloudier, Hot

A confusing day.

F got up early today for work and made sure to make a lot of noise.  Of course I woke up and had to get up for a minute.  I tried to go back to sleep after he left, but it wasn’t happening.  I got up instead and did a few chores.  I even vacuumed!

The Fire Alarm Inspectors didn’t come again today.  I ended up snoozing on the couch and missed a bit of a show.  I got up when it finished and went back to my chair.  F showed up for lunch and didn’t say much to me.  I asked him about dinner but he didn’t really answer.  

In the afternoon I watched a lot of Agents of Shield and did some stuff on my computer.  I had a fairly quiet time of things. 

 Around 6 I started getting things in order for dinner.  I didn’t know when F would come home.  When he did about 30 minutes later, he basically said that he didn’t want anything.   He went out for a walk, telling me that I should cook for myself.  I finally did and of course he came home at the same time.  I ate at the kitchen table and at one point F  tried to give me some yakitori.  I told him I couldn’t eat it because I didn’t have the calories available, so he threw it out.  I could have eaten it tomorrow for lunch.  At one point when he wanted into the kitchen, he chose to climb on and over the island in the middle, rather than asking me to move.  I’m not sure why he didn’t just ask.  He told me that I was rude, but honestly, clambering over the kitchen sink isn’t exactly polite, is it?

After I ate and finished my dishes, I decided that I needed to get out of the apartment.  I got changed and went for a long walk.  I did stop and get some ice cream along the way which was nice.  

When I came home F was in the bath, he didn’t seem happy to see me later.  We had some nashi, watched a bit of my TV, and I even let him watch some of his.  I was quite miffed because he made a big “thing” about getting to watch his stuff, but then left the room 10 minutes later, went into the bedroom and closed the door.  It was weird.  I went in to check if he was really going to bed and he was.

The rest of the night I’ve just been watching telly and trying not to get carried away with this phase of our lives.  I’m hoping that when this stressful time for F is over, so will these hard times be for us.  


Anyway, tomorrow he said he’d be late, so I might either make my own dinner or go out for it, depending on how I feel.  Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: