October 1, 2016

Saturday - Sunny and warmish

A good but sneezy day.

I woke up this morning, went to the toilet and then went back to sleep for a couple of hours.  Yay me.  F didn’t go to the doctor, or to his mother’s, I wasn’t sure why!

When I got up he decided to run a few errands.  No prob.  I took a shower and then when he returned, we discussed where to go for lunch.  Today, we tried a new place on Ginza-dori.  It was quite good and we enjoyed it.  I had pasta with shrimp in a cream sauce, F had pasta with scallops in a tomatoey sauce.  

After lunch, we drove to S-Mall and I bought my bus tickets for later in the month.  Then, I bought us each a cup of coffee with my Doutor’s prepaid card.  We didn’t really do a lot of shopping there, but I did buy some cold soup in the grocery store.  It was on sale.  

We went over to Yamaya and bought a few things there.  I especially wanted some tortilla chips since we are going to have guacamole soon.  We have regular potato chips, but I like tortilla chips better!

We came home for a while since neither of us was feeling great.  F started the day all sneezy and sniffy, I’m finishing the day that way.  Bleck.

Dinner was at Sashimi-ya again and it was fine.  We shared a salad with avocado, shrimp and tuna, then each had a donburi.  

We got a few things like tissues and cold medicine at the nearby drugstore and then came home.  We had a quiet evening.  I watched quite a bit of TV and really enjoyed it for a change.  I don’t often get to see Saturday night TV “live”.  The new Project Runway also started tonight, and it was cool to see the designers before the competition.  


That’s really about it for me.  I’m not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow, it depends on how I feel and how F feels too.  Come back later and hopefully I’ll be feeling better again.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: