October 3, 2016

Monday - Rainy and cloudy most of the day

An okay day.

We were woken up this morning by F’s phone.  Someone from work called because he was supposed to be there at 6:30 and was still sleeping.  He very hurriedly got dressed and left for work.  I got up too and took out the garbage since F didn’t have time to do it.  

I came back into the apartment, checked my email and such and then went back to bed.  I completely overslept and didn’t get back up until 11ish.  Yikes.  Guess I needed that sleep though.

When I was up, I had my breakfast and made my bed too.   Then I began to do my laundry.  I did about 3 loads all told during the day.  I’m off again this weekend so I need my clothes dry by then.  

During the day I did a few odd bits of cleaning, and even thought about dinner tonight.  I was thinking about making a cheese sauce for the broccoli, but didn’t.  Hmm.

F came home for lunch and also for dinner of course.  What we had tonight was simple but good.  It was tandoori chicken done in the toaster oven, steamed broccoli and shredded cabbage.  There was also cold soybean soup to start.  I liked it a lot.  

F did the dishes and we had a quiet evening.  He watched a lot of TV, and I didn’t.  There isn’t much on for me on Mondays at the moment.

I wrote up 4 postcrossing cards tonight because I am down to one travelling card.  I’m rather sad about it.  The last part of September I was too busy to do more.  

That’s really about all I managed to accomplish today.  Tomorrow I might do a bit of putting away of clothes if I can spend time in my bedroom, or I might try working on another project or two.  


Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: