October 4, 2016

Tuesday - Sunny and warmish

A good day.

I overslept again this morning.  Sigh. I got up around 10, quite annoyed at myself.  Still, I got up.  I had tea and breakfast, made the bed and got dressed too.

F came home for lunch and brought a bento.  He did offer me some food, but I wasn’t ready for it.

In the afternoon I watched a bit of the telly off the DVR.  I saw Reign, the first episode of the show about Mary, Queen of Scots.  I rather liked it and was surprised to read that it was made in Canada! So that’s why it had two people in it who were in Heartland!  I also took a shower and a little while later ran off my cards to the post office.  I’m out of 20 yen stamps, so I had to put some larger denomination stamps on some of the cards.

After I posted the cards, I kept on going to the convenience store and picked up an iced coffee for myself.  I walked home with it.  Yum!  It is quite cheap there and not bad at all.

At home I got started on dinner.  Tonight was a simple one, guacamole and chips.  F arrived home while I was making the guacamole.  He wasn’t very hungry and we have some leftover.  Lunch for me?!!

We had a quiet evening tonight.  F put on Cool Hand Luke and we watched the end of it.  I don’t think I’ve ever watched that much of it before.  After it was over he left on Casualties of War and I decided not to watch it.  He did, and I put on my headphones and listened to some podcasts on my computer and did a few postcrossings too.  I think I had the better time.  One in particular was cool, I listened to Colonel Chris Hadfield on Desert Island Discs.  He is so darn interesting. It was quite fascinating actually.  After that I listened to another CBC podcast. I’m not sure if I’ll keep listening to that one though.

I went over to the couch for Criminal Minds and a little crochet.  Yay for that.  Feels like a long time since I did any.  F went to bed a little while ago and honestly, I need to go soon too.  I’ve got to shake off this cold.  I’m getting better, but I’m at the nose plugged up stage, rather than the nose-running all the time.  Not sure which is better.


Anyway, that’s it for me for tonight.  Come back later on and see how my Wednesday goes! Until tomorrow….

No comments: