October 5, 2016

Wednesday - Cloudy, then rainy

A good day.

I got up this morning early!  Yay me.  I woke at my first alarm and got up and stayed up…until 10:05 when I decided to take a short nap.  Unfortunately, F came home at 10:06 and found a very sleepy me on the couch and probably thought I had been there snoozing all day.  I hadn’t.  

During the day today I did some more laundry.  This time I did towels.  Yay me. I also scanned my cards and ran them over to the post office.  I went by bicycle today and had to come back after two minutes to pump up my bike’s tires.  For some reason they were almost flat.  After the post office I went on to the drug store and got a couple of things there.  Then I came home again.

F and I went out for dinner tonight to Gusto.  It wasn’t fancy, but it was okay.  I had a hamburger with avocado on it, he had spicy chicken.  We both had drink bar with too much coffee!

We managed to go to Gyomu Super before dinner so I could pick up more oatmeal.  That is literally the only thing we bought.  I could have bought more, don’t get me wrong, but I didn’t.  After dinner, we went to the grocery store and got a few things for dinner tomorrow night.  I’m planning to make tuna burgers again for dinner, probably with some salad and broccoli, because we have to use it up!

We watched a bit of TV tonight, I watched my usual Wednesday night stuff, did a little Postcrossing tonight too and then a bit of crochet during Grey’s Anatomy.  Both sides of my poncho are even again.  F stayed up a bit late and watched a very bad, very weird Japanese movie.  I wasn’t watching a lot of it, but it wasn’t very good.  He did enjoy it, which is good!

I should run a couple of errands tomorrow, but I might spend some time cooking. I could be quite busy after all. I have to scan and send my cards again, but if I don’t get them done it’ll probably be okay!


So, come back in a while and see what exciting stuff I get up to tomorrow.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: