November 16, 2016

Wednesday - Rainy

A good day.

I got up this morning only a little late for The X-Files and had my breakfast and some tea.  It was a very nice breakfast for a change, I had some overnight oatmeal with an apple in it.  Yum.

I took a shower this morning and had just finished when F came home.  He accused me of just getting out of bed!  Hah!  I laughed at that.  He ate his lunch and then left for work again.

I had an earlyish for me lunch and then spent some time on my computer.  Oh, and I did actually have a nap in the afternoon.  I had taken my medicine a bit late and it really made me sleepy.  That’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it.

When F came home he was tired as usual.  I suggested going to Cocos for dinner. I saw they had a few new dishes on their menu.  We went and I think had a good meal.  I had the chicken and avocado jambalaya.  It was good!  The menu said it was spicy, but I didn’t think it was too spicy.  I also managed to stay away from the heavy milky drinks.  I love things like cappuccino and lattes, but right now, they just make my nose plug up something awful.  

When we finished dinner, we bought gas for the car and then hit up the drug store for a few things.  Then, we did the grocery store last.  I had most of what I need for tomorrow night, we’re having spaghetti squash with carbonara sauce, plus a salad and duck breast, but for Friday I decided to bring back a dish I made a few months ago, bangers and mash.  We bought some nice sausages and I have a couple of potatoes in the kitchen.  They are big ones so will probably do for it.

We came home and put away the groceries and then I made some tea.  I put together my overnight oatmeal for tomorrow and then we each had a quarter of the leftover apple.  I watched CSI: the computer one and did some crochet.  I got another little square done, so I’m up to three now.  Yay me!

A cute little granny square.
Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to.  If the weather isn’t horrible I’d like to go out, but if it is horrible I will probably stay home again!  I could start to get ready for my trip away next week.  Or, I could vacuum.  I’d rather go out!


Come back later and find out what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: