November 2, 2016

Wednesday - Clear and sunny

A good day.

I got up on time this morning and watched The X-Files and had breakfast. Yay!  I showered and got ready to go out as well.  

When my friend arrived, I went off with her. We decided to go to Pisolino and were able to be seated right away.  We had a nice lunch and some lovely conversations.  Pisolino has changed their buffet area and improved their drink bar.  I’m really pleased about that.  I had pasta and my friend had pizza and we were quite well pleased with ourselves.

We had to break up our party around 3 pm so she drove me home.  I came into my apartment and as promised, posted something to my online group.  It went well, and I had quite a few people answer me.  Yay.  I also walked over to the post office to mail off my postcards from last night and I bought some stamps too.  

When I came home, I made myself some coffee, since the only reason I didn’t go to the conbini to buy some was that I didn’t want to spend the money!

F came home after 6 pm and we talked about where to go for dinner.  He suggested a yakitori shop and I was quite happy to go there too.  We got dressed up warmly (it was supposed to be 8℃ out there) and walked to the restaurant.  We were able to get a table and spent the next hour or so drinking and eating.  It was nice.

We walked home afterwards, but made a detour through a convenience store and then came home.  We relaxed for a few hours, at 11:00pm I watched Grey’s Anatomy and did some darning in of ends.  

F went to sleep on the couch and a little while ago went to bed to get some sleep.  

Tomorrow is a national holiday, so I’m not sure what we’ll get up to.  I think F is going to take his mother out in the morning, which I think will be nice for her and after that, who knows.  I might get him to myself for a bit!


Come back later and see what happens.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: