November 28, 2016

Monday - Rainy

An okay day.

I got up early this morning and basically stayed awake until I took a nap on the couch.  I didn’t oversleep however, so that was good.  I had my overnight oats and some tea.  I took a shower in the morning and then did a couple of loads of laundry while I got on with my day.

In the afternoon I had planned to wrap some presents, but I didn’t do that.  I did something that was more pressing, I vacuumed!  

When F came home I was in the midst of getting ready for dinner.  Tonight’s dinner was an easy one anyway, so it didn’t take long.  I did pasta with a bottled sauce and shrimp, plus some baby leaf lettuce on the side.  I thought it was good. I did some of the dishes and then F took over.

In the evening, he went out while I was watching my telly. He had to get some beer.  Gah.  He came home with a whole bunch of food that I didn’t think he needed.  He kept trying to give me some of it, but I didn’t budge.  Yay me.  

He did have an early night and I’m trying to too, but it’s a bit late for that now! 


Tomorrow I think I’m going to do a dinner that’s a bit more involved, come on back and see if I do it or not.  There may be kimchi!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: