December 19, 2016

Monday - Warm and cloudy at times

A good day.

I got up about on time this morning and watched a little telly and had tea and breakfast.  I got dressed and a little later F came home for lunch.  I’m not sure why he does that, but it’s up to him.  

I did some lesson planning in the afternoon and a whole lot of photocopying.  It was good to get most of it done.  I still have a few little things to do for Thursday, but most of it is done.  Yay.

In the later part of the afternoon I had lunch, watched the news and got the nabe out and washed it for F.  He was planning to cook dinner tonight and was making a nabe.  

He came home around 7 pm I think and proceeded to get right to work.  He made the nabe out of duck, pork and a lot of vegetables.  It wasn’t bad. He did make the soup stronger and that helped a lot.  

I did the dishes after dinner and we spent a quiet evening in.  I did some crochet on the couch and then darned some of the ends in.  I like doing that in batches as the mood strikes me!  I probably need to put the squares out again and take a picture, but it might not be this week.  

That’s about it for me for tonight.  Tomorrow I’m working in the evening, so I will have all day to stress about it!  Still, I think it’ll turn out okay.  


Come back later and find out about my Tuesday.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: