December 21, 2016

Wednesday - Clear and sunny

A good day.

I got up early again this morning.  I’m not sure why I have been waking up early lately, but I’m not too broken up about it!  I got up and then snoozed on the couch for a bit.  I watched my telly and had some tea and breakfast too.

I took a shower and also got dressed of course, a few minutes later, F came home from work.  He brought stuff for lunch again, and didn’t eat it all again. In the afternoon I went over some of my lesson plans and decided that I had better plan a little more, so I did.

Lunch was more leftovers and I finished before 3:30 I think.  I also washed the dishes and got out some of the stuff that I’d need for dinner tonight.  

I got dressed in my suit and then took a taxi to work.  I can’t really talk about it, but it went fairly well I thought. I came home by taxi a bit later too.

When I came home, I changed and then got started on dinner.  F was home but was complaining about his back again.  He wasn’t able to see the doctor tonight.  

Tonight I made pasta with 4 cheeses sauce.  The pasta was fancy stuff with spinach in it.  It was only supposed to take 5 minutes to cook, but it took a lot longer.  Still, I had everything on the table fairly soon, and miracle of miracles, F came over quite quickly and didn’t make me wait.  We had the pasta with some smoked duck breast, salad and some tofu that was left over from Monday.  Most of it disappeared quickly! 

I did the dishes because of F’s back and then I settled in for the evening.  I checked my lesson stuff for tomorrow and then wrote some nengajo.  I had printed 10 last week, tonight I wrote them all.  I have another 15 or so to go.  

F went to bed a little while ago, and because I have a bit of an early start tomorrow, I’m going to join him soon.  It’s nearly Christmas.  How exciting!  Or is it?  I’m not sure yet.  We do have some nice stuff happening though in the next couple of weeks.  We have a fancy dinner reservation on the 23rd, and we’ll go to Yamagata City just after the New Year.  Some friends are also planning to get together in early January, so I have lots to get excited about.  Yay!  


Come back later and find out how my Thursday goes!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: