December 6, 2016

Tuesday - Rainy and Snowy

Was a good day…but…

I got up early this morning…when my alarm first went off and stayed up.  Yay me.  I had a pretty good morning, breakfast and tea, then later a little housework.  I did some laundry and hung it up, had to hang up F’s too as he’d left it in the washer.

In the late afternoon I started to work on dinner.  I decided to make scalloped potatoes, so set to work.  As always, the first time you make something, it just seems to take longer and they weren’t ready until F arrived home from work.  Sigh.

However, dinner was really good.  F and I both really liked the scalloped potatoes, F even took seconds without me asking if he wanted some…and he never does that. We had it with some lemon pepper pork and some salad.  It was really nice.  

F did the dishes and then we went out.  He had to run a late work errand and I asked that we go to McDonald for a drink.  I haven’t been out of the apartment in two days, so needed to get out.   While we were there I asked F about something he’s been hinting at for a while and things went pretty much the way I thought they would.  We didn’t fight about it, but I have a lot to think about over the next few months.  

We went to the grocery store and bought our groceries for tomorrow night, and then we came home.  I watched Criminal Minds and did a little crochet, the usual.  


Tomorrow I’m supposed to go out for lunch and a movie with a friend, and on Thursday I have to catch an early bus, so probably won’t be posting tomorrow night.  I should be back on Thursday night but am not sure if I’ll post or not.  A lot depends on how tired I am.  Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until next time….

No comments: