January 21, 2017

Saturday - Cold and grey

A good day.

I woke up rather late today, luckily F was at his mother’s and didn’t know.  The reason was I had woken up earlier of course and snoozed through all my alarms.  I took a shower after making the bed.

F came home a little after 2 pm today.  That makes it so late for us to go and have lunch somewhere.  I wasn’t upset or anything, just a bit sad.  He wanted ramen, even though he just had some, I said no.  Although I actually would have preferred Subway, we went to Bikkuri Donkey!! and had basically the same thing, a sort of nabe with udon.  It was quite good.  

After lunch we decided to go over to Mikawa and do a little shopping and then see a movie.  We drove over to the mall.  I asked that we buy socks.  I’d worn a pair this morning that were nylon or something and just weren’t comfortable.  I got a couple of new pairs of socks and then had a snoop around the craft section.  I didn’t buy anything.  

We had some coffee and tea at Mister Donut, with one of the new doughnuts too, then took ourselves over to the cinema to see The Accountant.  I really liked it.  It wasn’t a perfect film, but it was interesting and it had a character that was quite fascinating.  He wasn’t the kind of person that shows up in every action film, I really enjoyed that.

After the movie, we left the mall and came into Tsuruoka.  I had suggested a couple of places for dinner and F chose one of them.  We went to Coco Ichibanya Curry and both had Grandmother’s Curry.  It was quite good.  

We came home and spent a fairly quiet night at home.  I watched How To Get Away With Murder and then Project Runway.  I enjoyed both of those of course. I even did a bit of crochet during HTGAWM and got one and 4/5th of another square done. Yay me.

And that was it.  We are just relaxing and getting ready to go to bed I think. I’m not sure what we’ll get up to on Sunday.  If you are interested, you’ll just have to come back and see what happens.  Until tomorrow….



No comments: